Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007



Jayla and Ethan were so excited about being Jesse and Woody from Toy Story 2 this year. However, finding a Jesse costume wasn't as easy as finding one for Woody so I ended up making Jayla's costume. (Every year I tell myself I am not making costumes NEXT year, and every year...I make costumes. Oah Well.) It turned out to be a lot of fun to make and Jayla was very happy in the end, that's what counts. This was the first year Ethan actually understood the whole trick or treat thing. It was so cute, whenever he said "Trick or Treat" it actually sounded like "Smelly Feet" so I was laughing the whole night. They were die hard trick or treaters, they didn't want to stop until their buckets were full, they got close.

1 comments:

The Oswald Family said...

I love their costumes. You should of told me she was going to be Jesse. I have a Jesse wig from when I was Jesse. They are so cute.
Brandie