Sunday, August 3, 2008

4 Generations at the Twin Falls Temple

Temple photograph taken by Jayla Toner


The Twin Falls Temple is having it's open house and we had the opportunity to be there with Wade's family and have 4 generations at the temple. It has been a desire of mine to have Wade's 4 generations in the same spot at the same time for about 3 1/2 years now (since Ethan was born). What a wonderful day when that happens and of all the places-at the new Temple.

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I just about had a heart attack when I saw you posted something. Just kidding. I love all the pictures. What great memories. You look like you guys had a great time at the family reunion!

MommaArch said...

I found your blog on Stacey Swaffords. It was sure good to see you when I walked through the temple the day you were working. Hope all is well.

Nalder family said...

Hi!! I also saw you on stacey's blog. so I had to say hi. That is so neat that you have a pic of 4 generations!! Hope Jayla had a good first day :)