
Colby Micheal Toner
8lbs 7oz 21" long
DOB 10/10/08
Here's our new little addition. He is very sweet and we are loving having him home. We were able to come home last night and everyone is doing great. His brother and sister can't get enough of him, most of the time I have to pry them off of him. We love having this new spirit in our home and feel very blessed that that everything went as well as they did getting him here and that he is healthy.

6 comments:
What a cute little baby! So glad I could hold that little one yesterday. Thanks for letting me come over!
ohh he is so so cute!!! i love his hair!! i will call you soon and see what you need :) glad he is home and out :)
What a darling little boy! I can't wait to see him. I love the second pic, very fun.
oh, my heck! he looks just like Jayla. What a cutie. hope you are all doing well!
I love this picture. His hair is awesome. Good job!! I can"t wait to squeeze him.
Oh, he is so cute! Congratulations! Your blog is great too! Merry
Post a Comment