One of our favorite family traditions at Christmas time is cutting our own Christmas tree. As part of that tradition I always try to get a family picture which is not always easy. We thought we had a SUPER one this year until we got home and took a closer look and saw that Colby looked like he was about to pitch a fit in all of them. Ahhh...a memory right.Colby's first 4 wheeler ride
I showed the kids how to make snow lollipops just for fun. It was a good idea... at first. Ethan thought it was fun to fling the snow part at me. Then one of them must have gotten hungry because they decided it would be fun to EAT a snow lollipop. YUCK! Because it was dark, I convinced myself that what I couldn't see, won't hurt them.
As a part of our tree cutting tradition, we stay until dark so we can go to the south hills lights and feed the camel. Here is Ethan and Jayla in front of some of those lights.

1 comments:
That pic of you baby on the four-wheeler is AWESOME!!! I love it.
Post a Comment