The kids had so much fun Trick or Treating this year. Jayla and Ethan were so excited and wanted to trick or treat until their buckets were full. Mom, Dad, and Colby didn't last that long. Ethan is Batman, Jayla is a cat, and Colby is a chef. I chose a chef for Colby since his favorite thing to do right now is to raid my utensil holder and carry spatulas and spoons all over the house. He insisted on taking a spatula to the store for some errands the other day and a clerk at one of the stores commented on how funny he was. I told her I was just glad it wasn't a pizza cutter.
We grew our own pumpkins this year for the first time, by mistake. When we planted the garden in the spring I let Jayla and Ethan take my left over seeds and plant their own garden in a different area. When things came up we had a mystery plant. So we watched it and at the end of summer it finally put on 3 fruits. As you can see they didn't quite get ripe but we were very excited to have grown them ourselves.
USA! USA! USA! Ending 2017 at Home.
7 years ago

1 comments:
How fun. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment