Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look What I Have Been Up To Lately....


I started a couple projects at the beginning of summer and vowed I would get them done before school started. So I have been working on them the past couple weeks (nothing like procrastinating) and finally got them done. I am really happy how things turned out.













My first project was these decoupage squares for my main bathroom. I used canvases from the dollar store, pained the edges, and modge podged the scrapbook paper on. I think they turned out great and they are perfect for that bathroom.


The other thing I started was making curtains for the boy's bedroom. I found this cool airplane fabric which matched the airplane picture Grandma Toner painted for their room.Then I found some cool airplanes to hang from the ceiling and some airplane pegs for their jackets and "stuff".









The boys love their room and I had a lot of fun putting it together. I still need to find some comforters for their beds, but that will be later.

2 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Soo cute! Good work!

Aubrey said...

I like how the canvases in your bathroom turned out! I LOVE the boys airplane room, esp. the curtains! You're so talented!!!