We took Jayla and Ethan skiing at Pomerelle last week since there was no school. They are both beginners so most of the time was spent tutoring and falling of course! That aside we all had a great time! They were begging to stay longer when we finally packed up at 9:30pm. This is definitely an activity we will be doing more of as a family!
Ethan is now known as 360....following his fabulous trick of doing a 360 on his skis as his way of stopping or slowing down. It is a fabulous trick but we had a super hard time teaching him the right way to stop.Wade and I have very few pics together due to one of us is usually behind the camera but now that Jayla is older she is able to snap a few of us. I really like this one of us in the lodge!
USA! USA! USA! Ending 2017 at Home.
7 years ago

1 comments:
You guys look so cute in that picture! I am still shocked every time I see a picture of you with your new(ish) brown hair!
Post a Comment